Friday, November 18, 2011

Update: 11-18-2011

Haley's MRI has been postponed until tomorrow to give some of her vitals (like blood pressure) a chance to stabilize. From what I understand, this procedure will be the conclusive determination of her condition and prognosis. I know she - like the rest of us - is in Heavenly Father's hands and that whatever the outcome we can know He is there and mindful of us. I believe in miracles. I've heard it said that the Red Sea did not part until Moses was up to his neck in water. I'd say that's about where we are now...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for creating this blog to keep all of us that love Haley and her sweet family. We are all praying for her and all of you that are there supporting her and taking care of JJ and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bergam/Morales family is amazing. Your faith is such an example. I will keep praying, along with at least a hundred other people right now, that the red sea does part and that tomorrow the results are what we are all hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean, thank you so much for starting this site. There are those of us in Desert Hills ward that are with you in spirit and praying for Haley and all of your family. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sean. Haley is in our prayers, too. I was getting scanty information from Debbie McFadyen, who then shared this blog address given by Joan. I am so sorry for your entire family to go through this, but I know your/their faith and understanding of the Plan is strong and healthy. Haley is loved by many, including a kind, all-knowing and all-powerful Heavenly Father. He will direct her path for good - if a miracle is in order, it will happen. God bless you all....

    ReplyDelete